Here is something fun to add to your door in a non-wreath form that is really simple and quick to do.
What You Need:
- Large MDF Letter: Michael's/Hobby Lobby
- Buttons in Various Sizes: I have been saving buttons from shirts for years, so this was my chance to use them
- Hot Glue Gun
- Small Paint Brush
- String, Black Hair Tie, or Ribbon
1. If your letter is not already painted, paint it your desired color. Mine was already black so I skipped this step.
2. Set all the buttons on the letter to determine how you want them to look.
3. Since my letter was black and I had a few black buttons, I painted my black buttons green so they would pop against the letter. I left the other buttons as is because I liked the different colors and textures of them.
4. When buttons are dry and ready to go, hot glue them to the letter.
5. Use string, a hair tie (which I used to attach the letter to my door knock), or ribbon to attach the letter. Since I live in an apartment, I can't nail anything to the door, so I have to get creative.