Why use the same old boring soap dispenser when you can make your own? Here are the simple steps to creating this cute, country craft that will add a fun touch to any kitchen or bathroom sink.
What You Need:
- Mason Jar with Lid
- Liquid Soap Dispenser
- Hot Glue Gun
- Something sharp (I used a combo of a box cutter, small screwdriver, and large screwdriver)
- Ribbon or Straw Tie
1. Make a hole in the top of your lid. This step is a little difficult. I used the box cutter to break down the center of the lid to make it easier to punch through. I then used a small screwdriver to puncture a tiny hole in the center. Using the larger screwdriver and the plyers, I expanded the hole to make it large enough to fit the pump.
2. Take your liquid soap dispenser pump and fit it in the hole you have made in the lid. Secure it with either Mod Podge or a hot glue gun. See photo for what it should look like.
3. Fill empty mason jar with liquid soap and secure the lid with pump on to the jar.
4. Tie a ribbon or straw to your jar for a personal touch.
There you have it: a fun, better than your average soap dispenser.